If you encounter problems, please visit my Mirror Site, or contact me if the problems persist.
One Day Meditation Retreat
Sunday 28th July 2019
The schedule is 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. If you cannot get here until 8:00 or 9:00 am, that’s fine, but please send me an email to let me know that you intend to come, as I have limited space.
If you have no previous experience of the Mahāsi meditation method, please read the short booklets recommended on the Retreats Page.
Download this PDF (1.52 Mbytes) to make your own calendar. It shows the observance days (uposatha), one-day retreats, and sunrise times at the beginning of each month.
- The Buddhist year is currently 2563. The Buddhist Year of 2,564 begins on the Full-moon day of Vesākha in May 2020.
- First light, the earliest time to offer almsfood, is approximately one hour before sunrise.
- British Summertime (BST) changes to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) at 1:00am on Sun, 27th October, 2019.
- Bookmark the mirror site in case my free web-hosting is offline.
- The entire website can be downloaded from the home page to read when you have no Internet connection.
(Most Recent First)
Please let me know if you find any errors. I can only fix what I know about.