1. Saṅghā Therī.– She belonged to Prince Siddhattha’s court, and having joined the Order with Mahāpajāpatī Gotamī, became an Arahant. Thig. vs. 18; ThigA.24.
2. Saṅghā.– Daughter of Mahānāma and step-
4. Saṅghā.– Daughter of Aggabodhi VI and wife of Aggabodhi VII. Her husband once struck her in anger, and, when she complained to her father, he sent her to a nunnery. There her maternal cousin, also called Aggabodhi, became friendly with her and ran away with her to Rohaṇa. However, her husband made war on him and seized both him and Saṅghā. After that husband and wife lived in peace. Cv.x1viii.54 ﬀ.
6. Saṅghā.– Daughter of Kittaggabodhi and Devā and wife of Sena II. She had a son (Kassapa V). She built the Saṅghasena-
7. Saṅghā.– Wife of Kassapa V. She was a (daughter of Mahinda, yuvarāja of Sena II and of Tissā. Cv.li. 15, 18.
8. Saṅghā.– A female lay disciple mentioned among those who will wait on Metteyya Buddha. She will be his chief patron among lay women. Anāgat. vs. 61, 99.