1. See Piyadassī Buddha
2. Piyadassī.– A Pacceka Buddha. M.iii.69; Ap.i.106.
3. Piyadassī Thera.– An Arahant. He was present with sixty thousand others, from Jetārāma, at the foundation ceremony of the Mahā Thūpa (Dpv.xix.15; Mhv.xxix.32). He stood on the north east side at the ceremony, and at the close of it he taught Duṭṭhagāmaṇī. Ibid., 65; MT. 531.
4. Piyadassī.– A millionaire of Sudassananigama, whose daughter gave milk-
5. Piyadassī.– A Thera of Sri Lanka, incumbent of the Devarāja-
6. Piyadassī.– A name for Dhammāsoka.