1. Nibbāna Sutta.– The Buddha explains to Jāṇussoṇi the meaning of seeing nibbāna in this life. A.i.158.
2. Nibbāna Sutta.– Sāriputta explains to Ānanda why some beings do not attain nibbāna in this very life. A.ii.167.
3. Nibbāna Sutta.– It is impossible that one who sees sorrow in nibbāna shall live in harmony and patience. A.iii.442.
4. Nibbāna Sutta.– Sāriputta explains to Udāyi (Lāḷudāyī, according to the Commentary: AA.ii.810) how nibbāna is happiness, though in it there is no feeling (vedayitaṃ). A.iv.414 f.
5. Nibbānapañhā Sutta.– Taught at Nālaka. Sāriputta explains to Jambukhādaka the meaning of nibbāna and the way thereto. S.iv.251.
6. Nibbāna Sutta v.l. Sāmaṇḍaka Sutta.– Taught at Ukkacelā. Sāriputta explains to Sāmaṇḍaka the meaning of nibbāna and the way thereto. S.iv.261 f.