1. Jutindhara.– A king of fifty-one world-cycles ago, a former birth of Salalamāliya (Ap.i.206) or Samiddhi (ThagA.i.117).
2. Jutindhara.– A king of ten world-cycles ago, a previous life of Mandāravapūjaka (Ap.i.178) or Usabha (ThagA.i.219).
3. Jutindhara v.l. Jalandhara.– A king of seventy-seven world-cycles ago, a former birth of Kilañjadāyaka. Ap.i.219.
4. Jutindhara.– A yakkha of Udumabarapabbata (see Dhūmarakkha), husband of Cetiyā. He was killed in the fight in Sirīsavatthu. MT.289.
5. Jutindhara.– A brother of Vedisadevī; he was one of the nobles who escorted the Bodhi-tree to Sri Lanka. Mbv.166.