1. Anoma.– Birth city of Vessabhū (see Anopama).
3. Anoma.– A pleasance in Khema where Tissa Buddha was born. BuA.188.
4. Anoma.– An ascetic of great power, who lived in the time of Piyadassī Buddha. He gave a jewelled chain to the Buddha and offered him a meal of fruit. In the present age he became Hemaka Thera. Ap.ii.351‑4.
6. Anoma.– A township in the time of Sumana Buddha; the residence of Anupamā, who offered the Buddha a meal of milk-
7. Anoma.– One of the two chief disciples of Anomadassī Buddha. J.i.36; BuA.145; DhA.i.88 ﬀ. The Bu (viii.22) calls him Asoka.
He taught Sarada-
8. Anoma.– The personal attendant of Sobhita Buddha. J.i.35; BuA.140; The Bu. (vii. 21) calls him Anuma.
9. Anoma.– An ājīvaka who gave grass to Anomadassī Buddha for his seat. BuA.142.
10. Anoma.– The city in whose park Atthadassī Buddha taught his first discourse. Bu.xv.18.
11. Anoma.– The birth city of Piyadassī Buddha, and capital of King Sudinna. J.i.39. According to the Bu. (xiv. 15) it was called Sudhañña.