1. Sucintita.– A Pacceka Buddha to whom, when very ill, Ajita Thera (Ghaṭamaṇḍadāyaka), in a former birth, gave ghee. ThagA.i.250; Ap.ii.436.
2. Sucintita Thera.– An Arahant. Ninety-two world-cycles ago he gave a seat to Tissa Buddha. Thirty-eight world-cycles ago he was king three times, under the names of Ruci, Uparuci, and Mahāruci respectively. Ap.i.133 f.
3. Sucintita Thera.– An Arahant. He was a farmer of Haṃsavatī in the time of Padumuttara Buddha and gave the first fruits of his fields to the Buddha and his monks. Ap.ii.385 f.
4. Sucintita Thera.– An Arahant. In the time of Atthadassī Buddha he was a hunter, and, seeing the Buddha, offered him a meal of flesh. Thirty-eight world-cycles ago he was king eight times, under the name of Dighāyuka, and one hundred and sixty world-cycles ago he was king twice, under the name of Varuṇa. Ap.i.115.
5. Suncitita.– A king of eight world-cycles ago, a previous birth of Veyyāvaccaka Thera (or Sañjaya). Ap.i.138; ThagA.i.120.