1. Sati Sutta.– The Buddha tells the monks, at Ambapālivana how to be mindful and composed. S.v.142.
2. Sati Sutta.– The same as (1), but differently treated in detail. S.v.180.
3. Sati Sutta.– The Buddha instructs the monks how to be mindful. S.v.186.
4. Sati Sutta.– Mindfulness is necessary for one who sees not things as they really are. A.ii.132.
5. Sati Sutta.– When mindfulness and self possession are lacking, various evil results follow, as in the case of a tree which is devoid of branches and foliage. A.iv.336 f.