1. Pajjota.– See Caṇḍappajjota.
2. Pajjota.– A reservoir near Kāsapabbata, built by Duṭṭhagāmaṇī. Near it was the city of Pajjotanagara. Mhv.xxv.51; M.i.346.
1. Pajjota Sutta.– The four kinds of radiance: of the moon, the sun, fire, and wisdom. A.ii.140.
2. Pajjota Sutta.– The four things that give light: the sun, the moon, fire, and the Buddha, the Buddha being the best. S.i.15.
3. Pajjota Sutta.– A series of questions asked by a deva, and the Buddha’s answers; the first being on radiance — wisdom gives radiance to all the world. S.i.44.