1. Dhana.– A banker of Rājagaha, grandfather of Mahā° and Cūḷapaṇṭhaka. ThagA.i.491, 515.
2. Dhana.– A banker of Bārāṇasī, a previous birth of Anuruddha. His original name was Annabhāra, but one day he entertained the Pacceka Buddha, Upariṭṭha, and, as a result, won the favour of the king, who conferred on him the rank of seṭṭhi. ThagA.ii.66.
3. Dhana.– See Mahādhana.
Dhana Vagga.– The first chapter of the Sattaka Nipāta of the Aṅguttaranikāya. A.iv.1 ﬀ.
1. Dhana Sutta.– On the five treasures — faith, virtue, learning, charity, and insight. A.iii.53.
2. Dhana Sutta.– On the seven treasures — the five given above, and fear and shame. A.iv.4 f.
3. Dhana Sutta.– The same as No.2, but the “treasures” are explained in detail. A.iv.5 f.