1. Dhammarakkhita.– A Greek (yonaka) Thera sent by the Third Council to Aparantaka. There he taught the Aggikkhandhopama Sutta and converted thirty-seven thousand persons. Mhv.xii.4, 34 f.
2. Dhammarakkhita.– See Mahā-Dhammarakkhita and Yonaka-Mahā-Dhammarakkhita.
3. Dhammarakkhita.– A thera in Sri Lanka in the time of Kittisirirājasīha. (1767-1782 A.C.). For details of his reign see Cv.xcix.
4. Dhammarakkhita.– A Thera at whose request Ācariya Dhammapāla wrote the Commentary on the Nettippakaraṇa. Gv.69.
5. Dhammarakkhita.– Mentioned as a high-class name. e.g., Vin.iv.8; Sp.ii.448, 480.
6. Dhammarakkhita.– A monk of Asokārāma in Pāṭāliputta, under whom Nāgasena studied the Tipiṭaka. Mil.16, 18.